Tuesday, November 1, 2011

C4K October Post Summary

Canadian Skylon Tower



  • The first blog I commented on was Nate. In his blog, Nate asked if "you think Ohio State or Kentucky in Basketball would win?" He stated how he thinks Ohio State would win because a lot of their players, like Jared Sullinger came back. He said how he thinks Uk would lose because they lost all of there best players. I replied how I don’t really follow basketball, that I am more of a baseball and football fan.  I  asked my older brother what he thought and he agrees with Nate that Ohio State would probably win that game.I really enjoyed how invested Nate was in his team.
  • The second blog I commented on was Dylan Noel from Mrs.C 8th Grade 5th Hour. Dylan was tasked with giving a list of reasons why he likes to write. Dylan states he writes for different reasons. They are: to take notes, write music, boredom, when he is told, and sometimes just for fun. I told him that it was great that at his age he writes music.Writing music can show how creative he can be and help with his writing skills.
  • The third blog I commented on was Brooklyn from Room 9 @pt England School. Brooklyn made an animation of the Canadian Skylon Tower. She did an awesome job creating it and everyone should check it out.
  • The last post I commented on was Gauging Interest from Mr. McClung's 8th World. Mr. McClung posted how his class is learning about the Renaissance period, also known as Age of Monarchs. He posted a chart that his class created about what the learned so far about the Renaissance. The Renaissance is one of my favorite period of time to learn about and I hope his students enjoyed learning about it like I did.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I hope you learned a lot from the students that you were assigned to. Good luck in EDM 310.

    ReplyDelete