Friday, November 11, 2011

C4K #10 Assignment

I really enjoyed reading Mrs. Yollis class blog. I liked the way she had her blog set up. I found all the links she posted helpful. The HTML link was the most helpful. She had the important codes listed, like the hyperlink code. She also posted some fun codes, like fun shapes. She also has links that take you to her website and one that takes you to her students blogs. It was great to see all of her students work that was posted. Her blog is open to anyone. I think that parents of her students would enjoy her blog. Her blog has many visitors from outside the country.

Mrs. Yollis class blog


Mrs. Yollis also has a lists of educational blogs her class follows. I enjoyed going through the ones she had listed. They can be helpful for teachers. I liked the little animations she had on the side. The " joke of the day" was cute. Mrs. Yollis blog inspires me to have a blog for my class. I never considered it until I read her blog. I like how her students post their work on it and can communicate with students around the world through the class blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment