Saturday, October 1, 2011

Project #7 C4K Summary 1



Room 21
For my first C4k comment, I was assignned to Destiney from PT England School. Destiney made a video demonstrating honesty. I commented on how I really enjoyed her video. I think she did a great showing "honesty" in her video. In the video, a person returned a warrent to another person who dropped it. I told her how I hope everyone gets the message that she is trying to send by creating this video.

C4K #3
I lost the link for my second comment, for C4K comment #3 I was assignned to Mk 2011. I didn't learn his actual name, but student wrote a blog about the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He wrote about how he enjoyed the book and how he related to the main character.He said stated how he loves to play outside like the character in the book. I told him how I have never read any of the books from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, but how my niece has read them all and loves them. I told him how I was glad that he loved to play outside.

St. Elmos Explorers
For C4K comment #4 I was assignned toVatzana. Vatzana and her classmates made a video made a video titled "We are similar". In the video the students each explained how we are similar and how we are different. Vatzana said how she is similiar because she is respectful and how she is different because she is creative. I commented on how it was a great video and how everyone did a great job explaining how they are similar and different. The class did a good job being creative with their pictures. VaI told Vatazan how being respectful and creative are two fine qualities to have.


About My Avatar
In my last C4K for the month of September, I was assigned to Alexandra. She showed the steps on how to make an avatar. She stated how she was a big fan of Harry Potter and that is what she based how avatar on. Her steps were very helpful and descriptive. She made her avatar at home, because the site at school was blocked. I commented on how her steps were easy to follow and how I am also a fan of Harry Potter.

1 comment: