Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Post #14

I really enjoyed watching Joe Picardo's Top Ten Tips For Using Technology In The Classroom. I was familiar with all but two of the tips he gave. I liked his tips about using podcasts and interactive whiteboards in the classroom. I also liked how he had a tip about music. Music is one of the greatest arts out there and it is important to use it in the classroom. Picardo's last tip is another to consider in your classroom. I think incorporating personal devices, like cell phones or iPods, is really important. Joe Picardo's tips are tips that that everyone should should follow and use in their classroom.


Box of Tricks logo



There were two tips that Joe Picardo gave that I was not familiar with. The first one was Tip #4. I have never heard of the websites he stated when talking about Tip #4. I never thought about creating interactive exercises, but I can see how helpful they can be. The second tip I wasn't familiar with was Tip #9. I thought I was familiar with the Internet, but there is so much more when it comes to helpful educational sites. I will be using all of his tips he listed. They all can be very helpful in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jill,

    Good job! I agree Joe Picardo has some great tips for all educators!

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete