Friday, December 2, 2011

PLN final report

                                    My Personal Symbaloo


Like I said in my first report, I really enjoyed creating my PLN. I set my Symbaloo as my background on my laptop and it is so much easier to find all of my sites that I visit on a daily basis. I have added a few more tiles to my Symbaloo. I have noticed how much more organized I am now that I have Symbaloo. Symbaloo is definitely something I will introduce my future students to, so they can be organized. I think being organized is important, especially if you are a student. I am only taking 12 hours this semester and I do a lot of research for all my classes. It is hard to have all of the sites saved in my memory,but with Symbaloo I can have them all saved and ready to go. One tile that I recently added that I love is LiveBinders. It's a really helpful site.

No comments:

Post a Comment